How to make an Iced Espresso Latte
I cannot tell you how delicious this iced latte is! it’s literally so easy to make this latte you can make at home. This espresso latte can be enjoyed year round!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BROWN SUGAR SYRUP
¼ cup water
¼ cup brown sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cinnamon stick
FOR THE SHAKEN ESPRESSO
1 shot of espresso
2 tbsp brown sugar syrup
½ cup oat milk
2 cups ice
1. Prepare the brown sugar syrup. Add water, brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon stick to a small pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until the brown sugar has dissolved and thickened. Remove from heat and carefully transfer to a jar.
2. Once you are ready to prepare the latte, fill a shaker with 1 cup of ice.
3. Add the espresso and brown sugar syrup and shake vigorously.
4. Fill a glass with the remaining 1 cup of ice and pour the latte mixture over.
5. Top with oat milk and serve! Enjoy!